- Masaki Kato
- Company name
- NHN PlayArt Corp.
- October 1, 2015
- Capital stock
- 100 million yen
- Masaki Kato, president
Yasuyuki Kawaguchi, director
Ujin Chung, director
- Number of
- 210 (as of June 1, 2017)
- Toranomon Hills Mori Tower 22F, 1-23-1 Toranomon, Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-6322
NHN JAPAN Corp.
NHN comico Corp.
NHN hangame Corp.
NHN Techorus Corp.
NHN SAVAWAY Corp.
NHN CAPITAL Corp.
NHN Service Technology Corp.
NHN Entertainment Thai Ltd.
- 06LINE: Disney Tsum Tsum downloaded 70 million times worldwide
- 05Yo-kai Watch Wibble Wobble downloaded 10 million times
- 12LINE: Disney Tsum Tsum downloaded 65 million times worldwide, “Star Wars: Jedi Luke Version” Commercial to Air Japan-wide Starting
- 12Yo-kai Watch Wibble Wobble downloaded nine million times
- 09Launch of MARVEL Tsum Tsum in North America
- 07Absorption-type merger with anipani Corp.
- 06LINE: Disney Tsum Tsum downloaded 60 million times worldwide
- 05Total MARVEL TsumTsum users surpassed four million
- 04Yo-kai Watch Wibble Wobble downloaded seven million times
- 03Worldwide launch of Yo-kai Watch Wibble Wobble
- 02Launch of MARVEL TsumTsum
- 10LINE: Disney Tsum Tsum downloaded 50 million times worldwide
- 10Announcement on the launch of MARVEL TsumTsum in spring 2016
- 10Launch of the Yo-kai Watch Wibble Wobble smartphone puzzle game
- 10NHN PlayArt Corp. (currently NHN comico Corp.) was split off, and the new NHN PlayArt Corp. was founded
- 06LINE: Disney Tsum Tsum downloaded 45 million times worldwide
- 02LINE: Disney Tsum Tsum downloaded 40 million times worldwide
- 11NHN PlayArt founded a joint venture company with animate
- 07Launch of LINE: Disney Tsum Tsum in 40 countries including the United States and United Kingdom!
Surpassed 20 million downloads
- 03LINE: Disney Tsum Tsum downloaded 10 million times worldwide in the 62 days since its launch
- 01Launch of LINE: Disney Tsum Tsum
- 08Company name changed to “NHN PlayArt Corp.”
- 04NHN Japan (currently LINE Corporation) was split off.
NHN Japan Corp. was established as a game development company.
- 07NHN Japan began offering services for smartphones
Toranomon Hills Mori Tower 22F, 1-23-1 Toranomon, Minato-ku, Tokyo
Approximately five-minute walk from Exit 1 of Toranomon Station on the Tokyo Metro,
or approximately six-minute walk from Exit 3 of Kamiyacho Station on the Tokyo Metro
Approximately eight-minute walk from Exit A12 of Kasumigaseki Station on the Tokyo Metro,
or approximately eight-minute walk from Exit A3 of Uchisaiwaicho Station on the Toei Subway
Approximately 11-minute walk from JR Shimbashi Station